Monday 25 April 2011

1000 View special: Interview with Jacob (The Yokid Dude)

Wow! We're really getting to know some of your Nintendo Hub writers, aren't we! Now it's time for YOKID575 to step up to the spotlight!
 

ME: If you were a Nintendo charactor, who would you be?

YOKID: Max from Sam And Max. He's basically me in video game form. Except I'm not a rabbit. Or am I?


ME: When did your love affair with Sam And Max start, and how?

YOKID: It started all the way back when the cartoon used to air. I loved how Max would randomly try to hurt and kill people, and Sam was cool with it. Once I figured out there was a game, I knew I had to get it. (I guess you randomly kill people, then, Yokid.)

ME: How come you prefer DSi Ware reviews?

YOKID: I'm really not sure. Probably because of the ease and speed of downloading them. I love digital downloads.

ME: What's your favourite DSi Ware game?

YOKID: Oooh, that's a tough one! Probably... Spotto!, Rayman, or the Dragon Quest Game.

ME: What's your favourite ever console?

YOKID: I'd say 3DS. I just love it to bits, and I can get all my DSi Ware games on it (Soon)


ME: What's your favorite 3DS game, and why?

YOKID: I only own one 3DS game right now, so I'd have to say Rayman 3D. But even if I had more games, I'd still love it. It doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

ME: 3DS or Wii 2?

YOKID: Right now, I'll say 3DS. However, my opinion may change once I see the Wii 2.

ME:  Are you good with computers?
Yokid: Not at all!

ME: Where does the name, 'YOKID575' come from? 
Yokid: Back in '03, I was watching some reality show where these parents were fighting over who got their child. One of them said "He's yo' kid, not my kid!". 575 comes from my very old university username.

ME: Where do you see yourself in the nintendo hub community?

YOKID: I'm generally an active reviewer, but I may do some interviews now and then. Luckily, Nintendo Hub has one of the best communities on the net!

ME: What is your main hobby?
YOKID: My main are reading comic books and manga, watching cartoons and anime, and of course playing games.

ME: What Pokemon are you?
YOKID: Porygon. I'm 99% digital, and I caused seizures in over 700 Japanese kids.

ME: Last question (literally) In what way would you prefer to die?
YOKID:  Death by soda overload. The carbonation would make me eplode. Yeah, that;s how I want to leave.



No comments:

Post a Comment