Friday 29 April 2011

5 Reasons SMS needs a 3DS remake


5 Reasons Why Super Mario Sunshine MU
ST be
remade on the 3DS
by Andrew "Chowder" Velasco


Super Mario Sunshine is a game that you either love or you hate. People who had problems with it mostly disliked it due to the radical difference from the other main series Mario games (i.e. FLUDD). I for one thought it was AWESOME. I liked it because like most things Nintendo does, it was creative. I compiled a list of the top 5 reasons why it should be remade on the 3DS!


#5: Surfing- Not much needs to be said about this one. The surfing was one of the best parts of the game. I would love to to go surfing on a live animal! Surfing! F*ck Yeah!







#4: Needs a Re-release- The closest
thing to a re-release this game has ever had was being released as a Player's
Choice title.......and we all know that doesn't really count. On the oth
er hand Super Mario 64 has had a re-release on the Virtual Console, AND a full on remake for the original DS. Super Mario 64 will probably keep getting remade on Nintendo's new consoles till the end of time. It's such a discrimination, this game needs love too.








#3: THE 3D Effect- Just sit where you are right now and just envision spraying F.L.U.D.D. from the game right into your face using 3D. This game would benefit very well from 3D. It would come in handy when your spraying everywhere and plus it would look magnificent flying a water jet pack in 3D! Honestly I believe any Mario game would look mind-blowing in 3D, but this one has
the awesome levels..which brings me to my next point....


#2: Impressive Level Design- Raise your hand if you don't remember Pinna Park! Good looks like no ones raising their hand. How bout Ricco Harbor? or the fearsome Corona Mountain? All the levels from the game are just so memorable. They all make me feel like I'm on vacation, and they each stick out in my mind
because they were so colorful and vivid. I like these levels better than SMG.... but thats a discussion for another day.




#1: The Nostalgia Factor- Playing this game again would be simply astonishing. I know I can just grab it off my game rack and put it in my Wii, but having a fresh perspective on it would be great. It would bring back memories to a simpler time. Isn't that the reason people want to buy LoZ:OoT 3D? It's the same game we all know and love, but playing it on the 3DS will feel like that great feeling we got when we played it for the
first time so long ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment